What We Do :-
Organization works for underprivileged community that has adopted policy which entails. It will serve to any class of society without discrimination of caste, creed and religion.
• Management & Administration:
VIKALP works on right based approach for health and nutrition, education, women empowerment and micro finance. It has a microfinance unit serves as independent unit in its operation and once it reach to the maturity stage it will serve its operation from net owned fund, it will be enrolled under appropriate act that governs all the activities of a financial corporation. Similarly, Vikalp Jansanchar Manch is a separate unit handled by team of creative who undertakes assignments of various social causes from private and public agencies to promote IEC and mass awareness events which attract public interest. Vikalp has dynamic HR and Financial policies in place for hassle free operation.
Key Focus of the VIKALP :-
• Implementation of project which benefits underprivileged section.
• Undertaking social and operational research work including knowledge enhancement activities.
• Undertaking projects which empower women & children to ensure their overall development.
• Enterprise development by imparting skills among women and youth for livelihood promotion to overcome poverty.
• Work towards education, culture, public health & hygiene and environmental conservation.
• EDP: Enterprise Development Programme for SHGs and CBOs.
• Convergence: Working with Government and allied agencies for health and social advocacy.
• Research and Documentation: We have undertaken various social survey and Impact assessment studies.
• Training and Development: Capacity building for government & other functionaries, Module and Content development, research design and Consultancy Services.
• Knowledge Management: Develop forum (VIKALP JANSANCHAR MUNCH) for Innovative activities for socio-cultural concerns, environment conservation and mid media events, designed IEC material, cultural activities for sensitization and public awareness building.